Rolex Collateral Loans
The advancements in technology and societies’ embracement of transparent Peer-to-Peer selling, along with the growing appreciation for pre-owned luxury goods has dramatically increased the value of Rolex watches. Today there are countless quality online options for consumers to purchase and sell pre-owned Rolex watches. This was unheard of only a few short years ago. This ease of safe digital luxury watch buying and selling has led to an explosion of online watch commerce.
This new distribution channel has proven to the world the liquid nature of Rolex watches and demonstrated the brand’s value retention, further increasing consumer appetite. Rolex’s exacting production standards to create new watches produces far fewer new watches than there is global demand, thus creating ultra-strong values in popular pre-owned Rolex models, unlike ever before.
Why getting a loan secured by your Rolex watch is a smart choice:
- The global demand for pre-owned Rolexes allows for high loan values (LTV’s). In some cases, individuals can borrow more than they paid for their watch.
- Retain ownership but receive the same amount of funds as you would by selling.
- Less costly than selling your watch and later replacing it or buying a similar watch.
- Unbeatable low 90-day cost of funds rate.
- Confidential. No credit inquiry or income verification required.
- Fast Funding: receive your loan proceeds via wire in 24-48 hours.
- Responsibly borrow against the equity in an asset you own, instead of taking on unsecured credit score affecting debt
- Credit-line style financing. Draw funds up and down as needed.
Why Diamond Banc is the #1 Rolex equity lender in the nation:
- Diamond Banc is owned, operated, and backed by Industry experts who have the knowledge and resources to offer unmatchable loan values.
- An established pioneer in modernizing Jewelry Equity Loans nationwide.
- Diamond Banc is an established healthy business allowing us to offer a low loan cost structure on Rolex Equity Loans, this would not be possible if it were our only loan product.
The next facet of the evolving luxury digital marketplace = a return to banking’s true roots:
Loans in their original form, where loans are secured by real assets. The borrower pledged an asset and the lender loaned them a percentage of the collateral’s value. If the loan was not repaid the lender sold the collateral and used the proceeds to pay the loan off. This basic and simple loan structure was prevalent for a notable period of banking history. The idea of solely loaning people money in an unsecured fashion, based largely on their signature and previous repayment history creates significant liability for the lender or borrower. This type of lending is a major contributing factor to our countries ever-growing national debt. This credit-only borrowing has created the average credit card balance in America to balloon to over $6,300.00 in 2018 and US total credit card debt to reach $687 billion according to Experian!
When a client takes out a Rolex Equity Loan, they are responsibly borrowing against the ownership (equity) they have in their Rolex watch. If the borrower does not elect to repay the loan, the watch is sold to satisfy their loan obligation and the transaction is over. Rolex Equity Loans are non-recourse meaning, if the borrower elects not to repay their loan, there is no negative effect on their credit and their debt is forgiven via the ownership transfer of their watch.
Tremendous advancements online have been made to allow customers to buy and sell pre-owned luxury items via Peer to Peer platforms and online sellers and traders. The pre-owned luxury market is currently pegged at $6 billion annually and is rapidly growing. It’s is only a matter of time before the same savvy early adaptors who saw the value in trading online luxury goods will turn to those same items to borrow against the equity they possess. In an ever more public world, the confidentiality and simplicity of a Jewelry Equity Loan is an enticing option.
Diamond Banc is the nation’s best source for those who wish to use their Rolex watch to get a loan. We are Rolex experts and take every value-adding factor into consideration such as model, age, condition, and rarity to offer the highest loan amounts possible. Using your Rolex watch as collateral to obtain a loan is a great way to access its liquidity while still maintaining ownership of your watch. You can rest assured that your Rolex will always be fully insured with Diamond Banc whether it’s in transit to headquarters via Brinks or tucked away safely in our vaults for the duration of the loan.
Diamond Banc frequently makes loans on the following Rolex models:
- Rolex Submariner
- Rolex Sea-Dweller
- Rolex Deepsea
- Rolex GMT-Master & GMT-Master II
- Rolex Day-Date (President) & Day-Date II
- Rolex Datejust & Datejust II
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona
- Rolex Yacht-Master & Yacht-Master II
- Rolex Explorer & Explorer II
- Rolex Air-King
- Rolex Milgauss
- Rolex Pearlmaster
- Rolex Cellini
- Rolex Sky-Dweller
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date
- Rolex Oysterquartz
HOW IT WORKS
Get a Quote
No Risk & No Obligation
Fill out our free and simple form describing your item. After reviewing your submission, our team of expert jewelers will contact you with an initial quote, usually within one business day.Start a Quote
Mail-In or In Person
After reviewing our initial offer, we will provide you with a fully insured, prepaid shipping label to safely send your items to our national headquarters for official evaluation. You are also welcome to visit one of our numerous locations nationwide to immediately complete your transaction.
Fast & Secure
Once your item has been evaluated, we will contact you with our official offer and arrange for an immediate payment via check or wire transfer. Don’t like our offer? No worries! Your item will be quickly returned to you. No risk. No obligation.