Everyone knows the old saying, “It takes money to make money.” But it can be difficult to borrow money for an investment, especially if you are under a time crunch. Diamond Banc makes it easy for you to borrow money using diamonds, designer jewelry and/or luxury watches as collateral for an asset-based loan.
Examples of Investment Opportunities
An asset-based loan works best for short term investments that are expected to pay off quickly. Here are some examples of when taking out an asset-based loan for an investment makes sense:
• Flipping a house
• Making improvements to your house before putting it on the market
• Purchasing or making improvements to a rental property
• To move for a new job opportunity
• Investing in new products or tools for your business
• Opening up a franchise or adding a second location for your business
What is an asset-based loan
For an asset-based loan, you borrow money from a lender who will take an item as collateral until the loan is payed off. Loan amounts are determined by the wholesale liquid value of the collateral. If you do not pay back the amount borrowed plus interest, the lender keeps the item used as collateral. Diamond Banc specializes in loans that are backed by high-end jewelry.
Why borrow money for an investment
1. Confidentiality – We do not run credit checks, verify employment or report your loan to a credit bureau. The only people who know about your loan are you and Diamond Banc.
2. Speed – The loan is approved based on the liquid wholesale value of the collateral. This makes the loan process transparent and efficient. You can have your loan terms agreed upon and receive funding within 24 hours.
3. Expertise – We specialize in jewelry-backed loans because that’s where our expertise lies. Our employees have a combined total of over 30 years in the jewelry industry, so we can offer you the most for your jewelry.
What types of items can I use as collateral with Diamond Banc
• Diamonds 1ct and larger, certified and un-certerfied
• Fine diamond jewelry
• Signed designer jewelry like David Yurman, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, etc.
• Luxury watches like Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, etc.
If you have an immediate investment opportunity, get started today by filling out our simple online form. Or, visit one of our locations listed below.